“Ajrakh” is a symbol of very ancient and rich Sindhi-Kutchi cultural heritage, a pre-historic rare art preserved by the hard work of very talented kutchi artisans and is world famous for its manual block printing. Its smooth touch of rich fabric makes you feel like heaven.
- Material: cotton ajrakh fabric.
- Standard size: 4ft x 7.5 (48 x 90 inch ) & 5ft x 7.5ft (60 x 90 inch)
- Dye: 100% natural vegetable dye made from ingredients (i.e Jaggery, Tamarind seeds, Turmeric; etc)
- Printing: Manual block printing.
- Loved by toddlers, Ideal for travelers due to its very compact size.
- Used traditionally as “angarakha” .
- Useful as a bed sheet, Bed Linen & Ideal For summers.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 cm|
4 ft X 7 ft, 5 ft X 7 ft